Sunday, April 12, 2020

Best ways to lose weight?

First time on reddit, but was hoping for some advice...

I am a mid 20 female who weighs between 250-260 pounds. I hate being this weight, and finally want to stop being scared of making that change. I don't really have a clue how to do it, and I keep reading conflicting articles on weight loss. As of recent, I have cut out many processed grains, snacks, and sugars from my diet. Exercise ranges from 1 mile daily not counting treadmill time. I haven't been feeling hungry as of the past few days, so, I haven't really eaten anything other than 300 calories-mostly comprised of a veggie medley mixed with beans (no salt) I've gone down to 245-but know that isn't healthy and decided to join this reddit for some help. Due to financials, I'm putting off a dietitian/doctor for as long as possible. I am willing to do as much as possible to get down to 150 or so, but I want to make sure I do it right.

submitted by /u/BlueArtCow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V3aHWr

No comments:

Post a Comment