Friday, April 3, 2020

Day three of IF and week two of CICO. Already seeing results!

Like the title says, I am on day three of IF (16:8) and week two of CICO. My family and I started self isolating on the 24th of May. The first few days I wasn’t really watching my portions or making good food choices. I was stressed and overwhelmed by the situation. Staying inside with two kids under 6 and losing my job. I decided though to start walking every day, aiming for 3km just around the neighbourhood (practicing social distancing of course). After the first few days of walking I was starting to see a difference in my asthma and fatigue. I wasn’t as tired now and I wasn’t having the same cravings anymore. I wanted to walk further and faster. So I decided to log back into MFP and recalculate my TDEE. I’m just onto week two of tracking my calories and decided to start intermittent fasting again. Weighed in a couple days ago and so happy to say I’ve dropped two kilos (4.4lbs) already! Being self isolated has actually really helped motivate me to take my heath seriously. Not to mention I can’t wait for extended family and friends to see me again after some serious weight loss.

Stay safe everyone!

Edit: forgot to additional information. I’m a 26/F/5’3 sw 231lbs gw 143

submitted by /u/ohmykale
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yyuELX

No comments:

Post a Comment