Saturday, April 11, 2020

Helpful to have people to rely while taking this journey

Greetings all! I started my weight loss journey on March 3, 2020 at 315.4 lbs and currently am at 299.2! Before the Coronavirus hit some co workers of mine, who I eat lunch with every day were doing the Keto diet to lose weight since the beginning of the year. It took me a few months to mentally get my head to the place where I was ready to change my life and finally took the plunge! Now I’m not doing keto and just really watching my calorie intake and exercising but I’m really excited to finally have broken the 300lb barrier! It’s been about four years since I was down there and It’s been a really amazing journey so far. I have signed up for a tough Mudder in September which is something I always wanted to do and this was a huge push for me to get in shape.

Thank you to all the amazing members of this sub who have kept me motivated in this time and are acting as a motivation.

Please be safe and we can do amazing things!

submitted by /u/johnnypyro64
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c9mmbL

No comments:

Post a Comment