Saturday, April 11, 2020

No weight loss after 2 months

But I can tell my body is getting smaller. 😭

5’6 F 192lbs

I actually haven’t cared much about the scale at all lately, I just hop on once a week or so to check progress.

But I’ve been treated for binge eating (successfully) since mid February. And I’ve been regularly going to the gym or walking since then. And I’ve recently started jogging.

I’m 192 lbs. I was 194 lbs when I went to my doctors appointment February. Those first 2 lbs were lost in the first couple of weeks starting medication. Since then. Nothing.

I don’t binge anymore and rarely overeat and overall eat less on a regular basis than I did before. I eat healthier. Drink plenty of water.

When I went to the gym I was doing a lot of cardio and stair climbing. ONE time I did some resistance training. Other than that I haven’t been training muscles, although the stairs probably increase muscles in my thighs.

That to say I’ve been trying to rationalize the stalled weight loss being replaced by muscle mass but I don’t really weight train. Mostly cardio.

I can tell a difference in my clothes and body shape. I was stretching a size 14 when I started and now fit comfortably in my size 12s again. But the fact that I’m only showing a 2 lb loss in TWO MONTHS is starting to get to me lol.

I’m not mentally prepared to do any sort of drastic diet or fasting, so that’s off the table. This week I’ve started increasing the intensity of my walks/jogs (all I’m able to do quarantine).

But still 2 lbs in 2 months. Lol. Somebody please tell me what’s going on!?

submitted by /u/depression---cherry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UYT0XO

No comments:

Post a Comment