Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I haven't been 175 since I was 14

My whole life I've been overweight for my age and while I was active, I never invested in any difficult positions. (Nose guard/lineman in football, throwing shotput, "powerlifting")-fat guy things. All these sports just gave me an excuse to be fat. I ended up leaving highschool at 230lbs. At the beginning of March last year, I made the decision to start losing weight half-heartedly and switched to calisthenics. However just passively thinking "maybe eating this isn't such a good idea" every once in a while worked for me. Another contribution to my weight loss was fasting, it was mostly to save money on food but it curbed my appetite immensely. Seeing 175 on my scale this morning filled me with so much pride I almost cried. Anyways that's it, I don't really have anyone supportive to share this to, so I figured I'd try Reddit.

submitted by /u/shaggyfag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34wSvYt

No comments:

Post a Comment