Monday, April 13, 2020

I think my mother is going to pass away from COVID-19 and I am distraught (ED Trigger warning) UPDATE

Hello everyone. I wanted to just post an update about my mother situation.

I am sorry to say that at 10am on Monday 13th April 2020 my mother passed away. She was 67. Suffice to say that I am beyond distraught. I don't quite know what I'm typing, so excuse me if some of this does not make sense.

What I first want to say is :STAY AT HOME!

Please, I know this is hard but you don't want to go through what I'm going through. Your life is so much more important and you will get through this.

What I do know is that life is short. Hysterically short. If you're thinking about doing something, whether it be weight loss, or education or what have you, for the love of all that is good, please do it. You really do not know when it will all be over.

In regards to my eating disorder... I don't know what to say or to do in regards to that. I'll just have to see.

For everyone who send their best wishes, prayers and good thoughts in the original post, thank you. It means the world to me.

submitted by /u/MandalaGuj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xgfNWj

No comments:

Post a Comment