Monday, April 13, 2020

Was losing weight took a small break now having trouble getting back on track

So I started my weight loss journey 6-7 months ago and have lost 40lbs (yay) I took about a 2-3week break and now I’m having trouble returning back to my diet. I’m still making healthier choices in the last few days but the problem is that I’m having trouble with the amount I’m eating because I get hungry after awhile and I didn’t used to be this hungry before.. and I did OMAD back then. I also reintroduced sugar back into my diet not a ton but I have been eating cookies and a chocolate and stuff. I still eat some carbs like whole wheat bread. How can I stop inhaling everything that is around me and get back on track again?

submitted by /u/xbunny675
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y6Gs83

No comments:

Post a Comment