Sunday, April 12, 2020

I need help getting started. (With a. Twist)

I’m 21, I’m 5’8 and I weigh about 300lbs. I had a full spinal fusion in 2016, I have 2 metal rods and 28 screws in my back. I am the slowest, heaviest and most of all, least flexible I have ever been. I’m so stiff. I tried to do some beginners yoga but half of the poses are physically impossible for me right now. Does anyone have a stretching or yoga routine that would work for me? Like think yoga for someone who gets a good stretch in the hamstrings by just bending forward a little lol. I’m also going to start walking more and introduce a little lifting later. My goal is to be 230lbs and generally more fit, but figured I should start with getting looser. I know weight loss happens in the kitchen and fitness happens in the gym. I just think it would make me feel a lot better and more motivated day to day if I could bend down and pick something up without my muscles feeling like their tearing lol. If you made it all the way to the end, thank you for reading through my complaining and please give me any suggestions you have!

submitted by /u/o-bro-x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RvRFpk

No comments:

Post a Comment