Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Looking for some weight loss advice.

Hello :)

Stats: Gender: male Age: 27 Current weight: 121kg / 267lb Height: 193cm / 6ft 4

Been on a weight loss journey since february last year , i started at 136kg / 300pounds, it started really good, dropped down to like 112kg / 245lb in around 5-6 months. This was eating around 2000 calories a day , with a cheat day where i ate junk, after a while i changed it to a cheat meal, But still had no «controll» of the calories on the cheatday/meal. But with all this weight loss , I Diddnt feel like i was getting any noticeable stronger. (Lifting the same weights)

But then the summer came , and i started gaining some weight again , and managed too Get back at 112kg/ 245lb by november. But at that period i was eating 2500 ish calories as i got recomended to eat more by people i know locally who are really into fitness and such ,As They sayd i would gain muscle too and loose fat faster. But the weight loss went really slow, so think it could have affected motivation.

But in december and beginning off this year i messed up , gained alot off weight. Diddnt weigh myself until I had been on a diet for a while and water retention started to go away. Around 121kg / 267lb.

When i started dieting again I continued the 2500 daily calories , But i eat 2300cal 5 days a week and 3000cal 2 times a week.(got this idea from various YouTube videos / websites) Which is the same ammount calories at the end off the week , I feel Im getting stronger now every week , and Clothes are starting too fit better, But its really slow. My scale is pretty Much not moving.

And seeing others with success stories on Reddit etc, it Looks like They are eating way less than me. So my question is really If I should stick to my current plan? Or drop my calories which gave me really good weight loss last year, But not Much strenght? Pretty scared off loose skin, and want to avoid it as Much as possible , But also really want visible results for motivation again.

I lift 3 days a week, heavy weights low reps. And just 2 weeks ago started doing 10 min HIIT on a starionary bike 2 times a week. 2 rest days. I also have a Big dog that i walk alot.

Eat high protein high carb diet. Not Much processed.

I dont have a job, so between weight lifting and walking dog, im not very active at all throughout the day.

My goal is to loose fat and be more muscular.

All tips and advice will be highly appreciated😊

submitted by /u/SupremeRottie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X0Szh2

No comments:

Post a Comment