Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wear your jeans during quarantine for sanity and accountability?

Hi all!

Like many people around the world, I am in quarantine. Yesterday marked three weeks since the end of"normal" conditions of working out at the gym for me. I know for a fact I haven't been eating or working out like I usually do, but I have given myself some slack given the unusual conditions.

That being said, I put on jeans for this first time yesterday, just for a sense of normalcy and to get me out of pjs. As excepted, they were a bit tighter than a month ago, but by the end of the day, I really noticed the tightness and stopped myself from over snacking after dinner. I realized this small act of wearing jeans can keep me feeling more normal day to day inside, but also keeps me accountable for overeating throughout the day. I wanted to share this small victory, which seems so simple now that I think about it, about a weight loss/maintenance tip that works for me.

Stay safe and healthy all

submitted by /u/Dogswinesweekends
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UWnxV9

No comments:

Post a Comment