Tuesday, April 7, 2020

My friend asked me if I’ve ever considered lap band surgery. It never once crossed my mind. But I looked it up and it looks like I might qualify.

Self-explanatory title. I’ve been doing really well with my eating and working out lately so when my friend asked me how I’ve been lately I told her about it. She replied by asking me if I have ever considered lap band surgery.

At first I was taken aback and my initial response was no, I’m not sure if I’m fat enough or desperate enough for that. A pretty defensive and judgmental response if I do say so myself. But I looked it up and it looks like I might qualify simply based on my BMI which is over 45. I’m a 5’5” 269 (formerly 275) pound female with a solid 120 pounds to lose.

The thing is, I’ve never wholeheartedly given more than a month of real effort towards my physical health and weight loss in the last 7 years which was the start of my weight gain. After a month, I backslide. I feel like this time is different though. Something clicked in my mind and I’m pleased with my progress so far.

I’m looking for any kind of guidance and first hand experience with both surgical and non-surgical weight loss of around 120lbs. I’ve read a lot of success stories on here and I’d love to learn more about how you got there. Motivation and constructive criticism would also be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/YouShouldWalk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x2A1Tm

No comments:

Post a Comment