Thursday, April 2, 2020

Skinnyfat People: Did you have to push down your goal weight to finally get lean?

Hey Reddit,

[M26/SW199/CW166] Have any of you skinnyfat guys have come across this? I have been cutting for the past 7 months and it feels like forever. My goal is to reach 10% BF and get properly lean before bulking.

What I initially thought was going to be a few months cut, turned out to be twice as long. I've pushed my GW twice already, thinking I would have reached my goal BF percentage at that weight (172 -> 163 -> 159?), but this couldn't be further from the truth.

I think I felt into the trap of severely underestimating my BF percentage. I'm fairly tall (6.2") so I could conceive my fat levels to the point I fooled myself too. Given my weight loss I was around 30% BF, but saw myself more like 20%. Now I should be 6 lbs from seeing abs and reaching 10%, but this last month is just feeling so long.

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/KomodoBandicoot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R3QAVr

No comments:

Post a Comment