Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Help with weight loss concerns/motivation!!

Hello! I’m a 24 y/o female.. 5’7, 15 stone 3 lbs. This time last year I was 16 stone 5 lbs (lost the weight with some effort, but mainly reduced binge eating). I want to loose the weight, I’ve got a current goal weight of 13 stone in mind (to start with). But my main issues are:

1) I start off well, then loose motivation/get lazy 2) I’m very worried about loose skin. I know my health should come first, but I struggle with body image as it is 3) I am trying to do this by weight training as well as monitoring diet, when working out, how do you actually push yourself out of your comfort zone? I really struggle with self motivation and when it gets tough I give up. I want to get out of this mindset but I’m struggling. 4) I found some photos of me at my biggest weight last year and decided to take some from my current weight - with just over a stone difference between them I expected some change to be apparent or thought I would at least look better... but it looks as though I have more cellulite and my body composition has barely changed!!!

I understand that changing your lifestyle etc is no quick fix and results will come with hard work and determination - but just need advice etc to keep me going and tell me that it’ll all be worth it!

Any help is appreciated! X

submitted by /u/howmanyscarves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JuBRyD

No comments:

Post a Comment