Sunday, April 5, 2020

[SV] 50 day streak on MyFitnessPal and 8.8 lbs lost!

I started tracking my weight loss on February 18th. I stick to about ~1200-1500 calories a day and don’t count any calories burned (in fact, I upgraded to MyFitnessPal premium for a little while just so I could not have any activity calories factored in to my daily goal). I do OrangeTheory and run, but don’t rely on those calories burned to overindulge.

I’m not doing anything special and only sometimes cook (I’m getting my masters degree in addition to working full time, so cooking meals can be challenging). I stopped ordering out as much and made sure I had lots of food in my apartment. That may sound counterintuitive but having options at home eliminated the need to feel like I should order a pizza or any other meal. Having food at home gives me more control over what I ate and tracked.

I use Happy Scale to record my weight daily and my weight always fluctuates twice a month, once around my period and about halfway through my cycle around ovulation. I rely on the trends to keep me motivated, and I can clearly see a downward trend.

I’m really happy with my progress so far. I know I’m at currently at a weight loss number where people start to notice, so I’m excited to continue losing weight and having friends and coworkers notice when I get back to work and having a social life.

submitted by /u/moods-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XbVfZm

No comments:

Post a Comment