Friday, April 10, 2020

TDEE/weight loss question?

Ok so once this pandemic thing has calmed down a bit I am hoping to exercise several times a week, I am sedentary again now so my TDEE is around 1800 and my BMR is around 1590. If I exercise say, 3-4 times a week then would I lose any weight? Because I read somewhere that you're not supposed to eat below your BMR, not 100% sure if it's true obviously, but can anyone tell me that if I increase my TDEE by exercising more, then will I shed any pounds?

BTW, I am not actually overweight at this moment in time, I just sort of want to stay in shape and maybe lose a few pounds, because a few months ago my diet was pretty much the same as it is now and my weight was less than it is now, but I seem to have put some pounds on since then even though it doesn't look like it much, but yeah, I really would like to get to below 11 stone (that was the healthy weight I was at before even though I didn't really look that much different), I have some excess fat on my face so want to maybe trim that down a bit (even though having some slightly fatty areas doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy, right?) but yeah, this is the plan for when we can all start going out again.

submitted by /u/littleaspiegirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UXBFi8

No comments:

Post a Comment