Friday, April 10, 2020

the more weight I lose, the worse I feel.

I have been fat my whole life, and was basically ridiculed in school daily from elementary school all the way to high school. Due to the constant bullying about my weight, I always hated myself but didn't decide to take action until recently. I am 29 years old, female, 5'10'' and currently weight 195 pounds (starting weight was 270 pounds). I did a lot of fasts, extreme calorie counting and exercise to lose weight and have been glad to be thinner. The more I lose weight, the worse I feel. I have become obsessed with losing as much as I can, and now my loose skin depresses me. I've even started to focus on my facial features and how I need plastic surgery to fix it. I thought I would have a cute life and meet a nice partner when I lose weight but now I feel like I am just seeing more, and more things I need to fix before I can be a normal person. I have so much anxiety all the time because I still binge sometimes and then I worry I'll go back to my old weight and it scares the hell out of me. I have no friends or weight loss buddies to talk to so it's a really lonely thing to be going through. Sorry to rant here, but I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/Hungry_Panic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b2ajwG

No comments:

Post a Comment