Saturday, April 4, 2020

Weight loss low blood pressure?

So, I have been actively losing weight for about two years. I'm down about 80 pounds ( 5'1", 114ish lbs, goal weight: 105lbs). I recently went to the doctor and my blood pressure is low, but not concerning to her right now. She did have to check it twice because the first time it WAS concerning her

When I stand up I get dizzy sometimes and have fainted twice (one overheating the other I tried weed...never again). I have tried adding more salt to my diet and I work out multiple times a week. I'm doing 1350ish calories a day, though sometimes I'm a bit under.

The question is, has anyone else seen their blood pressure drop a lot after losing weight? If so, what do you do to help keep it up and what do you avoid to stop it from dropping?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/CarpeDiem729
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V7057w

No comments:

Post a Comment