Monday, April 6, 2020

Why is my TDEE so high?

Hi everyone! So I use one of the adaptive TDEE sheets that is floating around, and my TDEE stays right around 2500-2550. It has nearly three weeks of data in it. My scale is accurate and I weigh all my food as well as log every calorie, even when I overeat. I see no point in being dishonest with myself, and I really like the idea of the adaptive spreadsheet, so why lie to it.... My question is, why is my TDEE so high? You can see my stats in my flair. I’m also sedentary. Like beyond a shadow of a doubt. Less than 3k steps per day except the two days a week I go to physical therapy and it’s usually around 5k. I lie down ALL DAY. I do in home physical therapy exercises but I’m usually seated or lying down for those. But my weight loss tracks with the sheet as well. I eat 1500 calories a day and I’ve been losing about 2 lbs per week. But all the other online calculators put my TDEE around 1800-1950 calories for sedentary. What the heck is going on?

submitted by /u/Yorksie333
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aNoKVB

No comments:

Post a Comment