Thursday, August 6, 2020

How do you guys deal with a SO who’s not on a diet with you?

Title. I have just started my weight loss regimen again after initially dropping from 180 to 160, then rebound to high 190 after half a year of nonstop travelling for work and eating exclusively takeouts and hotel room service. So far so good, but I have an issue when it comes to having my diet and my SO’s desire to go out to eat in parallel and in tandem.

My SO is not on a diet and is not terribly active (but she is in decent shape). I find that she would always want to eat out with me but I’d much prefer to stick to the diet/meal plan that I have, since pretty much most restaurants that are available in the area serve mostly unhealthy food (we can’t go outside of our area because of COVID).

I would tell her that I want to stick to my diet and sometimes it’d be an okay and sometimes it’d be a no where she doesn’t understand why I can’t just go out for a meal or two. I’m trying to avoid invoking a cheat day if possible since I’m going for an aggressive calorie deficit. Any thoughts on how to tackle this situation? Many thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/bluehoneydew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PwZuKe

No comments:

Post a Comment