Sunday, August 2, 2020

I want to help.

Hello friendly people of r/loseit! I’ve never made a post on this sub but I’ve followed it for a while and this seems to be one of the friendliest, most inspiring places on reddit.

I’m a clinical dietitian (aussie, so Accredited Practising) whose job is to guide people to their nutrition goals safely and effectively.

I want to offer my help to anyone on this sub and beyond. If you’re struggling with eating for weight loss, have a burning question about nutrition or want to start making improvements to your diet but have no idea how, drop me a comment or a DM and I’ll do my best to help.

I’m not trying to self promote or sell anything - I’m fairly young and green and I’m here to learn just as much as you are. I’m doing this to gain some experiences and perspectives into people’s nutrition needs so I can become even better at my job.

Please note that I do have limitations, and I can’t take liability for advice I give - if you are trying to lose weight with a complex medical condition for instance. However I’ll do my best to answer anything that comes my way, and I won’t judge you for anything - no question is too silly. I’d be happy to show my credentials too in a DM.

Maybe this post will get traction or maybe it will get lost in this sub. Either way, I’d love to offer my help to those who’d like it because this is a lovely little community and if I’m in a position where a few of my words can make the difference to someone’s weight loss journey, I’d love to be a part of it.

submitted by /u/kberrysauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33eqE0p

No comments:

Post a Comment