Sunday, August 23, 2020

My dad is in the ICU with Covid and Pneumonia. I can’t get myself back on my workout/healthy eating routine.

Hi guys,

This is a little hard for me to write but I need some help.

Since May of this year I started a weight loss journey which had been going great for me and I lost 29 pounds. F23, 5’3, SW:208 CW:179 GW:150. I have been calorie counting and working out almost everyday of the week.

Then last Sunday I found out my dad has been in the hospital for 5 days with Covid and a severe case of pneumonia. My parents are divorced and my stepmom and little sister also have Covid which is why I didn’t find out sooner. Needless to say my world came crashing down and my diet went right with it. My dad is finally stable but is still in the hospital on a ventilator and the stress is getting to me.

Food has definitely been a comfort to me the past week and I’ve been working out about 2 times a week but not as intense as before.

My question is, have any of you gone through a traumatic event during your weight loss journey and how do you get yourself back into your routine? The anxiety and stress I feel everyday now just makes working out and eating healthy feel so useless.

submitted by /u/lessiknowthebetter-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gm8b54

No comments:

Post a Comment