Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Advice needed

Hi all, i am a 24 yr old F and I need some advice from all of you lovely folks. I currently weigh over 400 pounds and i honestly don’t know where to start when it comes to exercising. Everything hurts from walking to stairs and the only thing I enjoyed is swimming but due to the pandemic public pools are closed. Just started eating healthy the past week and i have high hopes because this time I’m doing it for my health as before it was for vanity/fitting in reasons. I know that i didn’t reach this point overnight so I’m aware this will take a long time to reverse. I would love any advice on calories, weight loss, healthy eating and most importantly exercise. I want to love exercising instead of it feeling like a punishment 😭. My goal is to go to the gym after atleast 2 months of consistent healthy eating/calorie tracking. Is there any at home exercises that are easy on the body? Everyone here is doing an amazing job btw and it’s so inspiring! I would love to have an accountability buddy on here as well if anyone is down. thank you for ur time!

submitted by /u/Fancyfupa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gW4HbO

No comments:

Post a Comment