Friday, June 25, 2021

How to get past period bloat mentality?

Something I’ve noticed a lot both with myself and other women trying to lose weight is that even though we know that we often look bloated and fell uncomfortable right before we start our periods, we still feel upset and down on ourself. That, for me at least, is an easy way to fall off the weight loss wagon, as it were.

For example, I’m about to start my period and even though I’ve backslid a little over the past few weeks and gained a couple pounds, I’m making progress again and my collarbones are really popping. However, my stomach and even the area close to my rib cage is really bloated. I feel so gross and like I haven’t made any progress at all.

Does anyone have any tips or thoughts on this to help us keep from giving up or feeling like we haven’t made progress?

submitted by /u/improvement-is-key
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xR50ve

No comments:

Post a Comment