Tuesday, June 22, 2021

How to take in clothes, or: Can someone remind me I'll love smaller sizes of clothing?

OK, I have what is probably a pretty silly concern - I haven't wanted to get serious about weight loss in large part because I really love my clothes. It's kind of a long stupid story but, I do have some handmade and other things I really don't want to get rid of. But my doctor had The Talk with me in which I'm going to be in danger of diabetes and high blood pressure if I don't act. So I decided I'd rather be alive longer to enjoy different clothes than cling to the ones I have.

So far I'm down about 12-15 lbs (can't really tell b/c female hormone water weight gain every month, I'll know soon) and... it's starting: my favorite things are starting to fit a little loose. Luckily I kept some older things that were a little tight and it's wonderful to get in those, but: can anyone relate? Did you take in your clothing or buy all new stuff? How do people do this?

And, honestly it's wonderful to be able to ask because I haven't been successful in weight loss in my adult life, really. Always seemed like the scale only went one direction, but with the help of this forum, the X-00IsPlenty ones and CICO, well - guess I better figure this out. :)

submitted by /u/toodleoo57
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jhKmk3

No comments:

Post a Comment