Friday, June 25, 2021

Meal prep suggestions for a busy life

Hello all - first ever post here!

I have recently got more into fitness + healthier eating, I started tracking my calories today and have been trying to cook new recipes etc. while working out more. I will be starting work next week as a doctor (eek) and moving out for the first time too, and I envision myself having very little time for cooking during the week, especially if trying to get exercise in.

My big concern about trying to eat in a calorie deficit in the next little while is that I will be at work from probably 7am-6pm at a very minimum, and I really can’t afford to go hungry while trying to look after patients!

So I am really just looking for recommendations - food prep ideas/recipes that are filling and nutritious but will help support my weight loss goal. And I figured, who better to ask than Reddit?!

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/cazza9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qpbKxK

No comments:

Post a Comment