Tuesday, June 22, 2021

I think I've got the basics down?

Hello, I'm 21/M, 6'2, 245lbs and my goal is to get to around 180lbs. At first I wanted to do bodybuilding and so I got this book called Bigger, Leaner, Stronger. I'm no longer super interested in that anymore but my current diet plan is still very much inspired by that book. This plan is something I've been doing on and off and it works well for me (when I actually try to uphold it). It's four small and simple meals, one every 3 hours. I wanted to know if it looked good to you guys.

First meal - steel cut oat meal (¼ cup) with peanut butter and one scoop of protein powder [478cals]

Second meal – One serving of Soylent plus one scoop of protein powder [527cals]

Third meal - Some variation of brown rice (2/3 cup) and tofu (85g) plus a dessert [416cals + ~150cals]

Fourth meal – One serving of Soylent plus one scoop of protein powder [527cals]

Miscellaneous snacks - [~300cals]

Total macros from meals - protein: 156g, carbs: 170g, fat: 66g

Total calories: ~2400

I wanted to post my spreadsheet but it's not possible, hopefully this is enough info. Are my macros okay for weight loss? How much can I expect to lose per week? I was aiming to lose 1-2 pounds/week. Also, misc snacks is for snacks during the day, either a bunch of little things (like beef jerky) or one bigger snack (like a bowl of chips). Is 300cals too much?

Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/SpicyProselytism
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gLqLqw

No comments:

Post a Comment