Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Today, it hit me!

I am down 45lbs! CW 188. GW 170?

In October 2019 I hit that number that scared me, that weight that made me think "this is getting out of hand". (250lbs) And so I did keto for 3 months, dropped 15lbs, and finally got pregnant after trying for over a year. Obviously my weight loss efforts paused.

August 2020, 235lbs, I accepted that I was just going to be fat forever. I bought a bunch of new clothes to try and flatter my body. And I wasn't happy. Bought a treadmill, and started logging my food. Making healthier choices.

And here I am today, 188 lbs, 45lbs down. It's been slow, and the scale moved down slowly. But I have so many NSV! I dance in the kitchen again, I can jog, I can go up and down stairs without getting winded, I feel happy. My kids are telling me i'm happier, and that i'm doing more fun things with them. And in my heart and in my head, I feel better.

Guys, Action comes before Motivation. Celebrate the small victories. Find personal reasons to keep going. Do it because you want to. If I can do it, so can you!

submitted by /u/crazy4zoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gXQzP5

No comments:

Post a Comment