Monday, June 28, 2021

Does anyone else hate the “what’s your secret?” Question?

I’ve recently lost a noticeable amount of weight (F/5’4”/280+>185) and decided to share a weight loss pic celebrating a healthier lifestyle. Now I have all sorts of people reaching out and they all seem to be asking “what’s your secret?”. I’m not usually one for attention so I never quite know what to say… and to me, it’s not a secret and it’s not complicated: I’m working out daily and eating a healthy diet. 🤷🏼‍♀️ When I say that to them it doesn’t feel like enough for them or the answer they were “looking for”.

Anyone have advice on answering that question? Or even do you hate it as much as I do? Lol

submitted by /u/kikimageecm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w3Wacn

No comments:

Post a Comment