Thursday, June 24, 2021

Wtf Fitbit. Had anyone actually lost weight going by their calorie recs?

I've been using a Fitbit for 25 days. In that time, I've missed tracking my food intake three days. Every single other day, I've been under my "cals out" mark. The range is 28 cals under all the way to an ~1200 calorie deficit. Most days are 200-300ish calories.

In that same amount of time, I've gone from 172.5 lbs to 174.4 lbs.

What the actual fuck?

I know "sneaky eating" is typically the culprit but like, I keep my cronometer app running all the time. Yesterday, I had some sunflower seeds so that I could swallow some vitamins and I literally logged the roughly two teaspoons of sunflower seeds I ate. I log sauces. I log if I stand in front of the fridge and eat a handful of shredded cheese.

Like, I'm fucking demoralized as shit. I'm almost obese for my height. I'm sick. I'm depressed as shit. I'm in two different kinds of therapy. Life is shitty right now and food is kinda the only nice thing I get to look forward to. Restricting it and tracking it at all has been super stressful. I need it to work so I can be done with weight loss and work on maintenance, I'm not sure how much longer my will power is going to hold out.

If making myself miserable by not letting my body eat what I want and stressing over tracking all this shit isn't working, there's no possible way I can continue to convince myself to do this. And I fucking HAVE TO. I have sleep apnea. My liver is starting to take a shit with NAFLS. I'm tiptoeing along the edge of prediabetes.

Is Fitbit usually off by like, 30% or something outrageous? All my other data seem reasonable.

submitted by /u/WYenginerdWY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wX4QT4

No comments:

Post a Comment