Monday, June 28, 2021

I'm creating this post to remind myself not to go and eat after dinner

I've mentioned this before, but I hate this habit of mine, where I go and eat ridiculous quantities of food after doing good all week/day. I've already had 2 cups of water, a very carb-heavy/processed meat heavy meal for dinner (probably the cause of this), a cup of herbal tea, 4 bites of carrot and am currently starving, all of 10 minutes after dinner.

I don't need the food, this isn't even real hunger probably. I should be studying, running on the treadmill, doing ANYTHING other than sitting here and typing. But I'm here, so, tell me, what's your go-to method for dealing with the need to snack?

Because I'm all out of cards and patience with myself. But, I hope your weight loss is going well, that you love yourself and you body a little more every day and that you know that your weight is not your most important feature, it's just a nice vessel to spread the love and light your were created to.

submitted by /u/TDB-AWAY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hinBtm

No comments:

Post a Comment