Tuesday, June 22, 2021

How to start weight loss again after “taking a break”? Need advice

Hope this is the right place for this! I’m 18F and 5’5” and started serious calorie counting and weight loss last year and went from a SW of 210lb to 180lb (GW is 135) through eating 1300 calories a day. But life got in the way and I stopped calorie counting and meal prepping and creeped up to 185lb over about 6 months. I keep trying to “get back on the wagon” so I can keep losing but all my recent attempts have failed! I don’t know what’s wrong with me - I used to be so disciplined and effective and now I keep giving up on my calorie goal halfway through the day. I’m not even really share what advice I’m asking for - anything that might help would be so appreciated, I can’t stand living like this

submitted by /u/elliezeebee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qpnccP

No comments:

Post a Comment