Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Plateau issue solved —Am I starving myself?

I have been sticking to 1,600 calories since Monday. Last week I did fine but went over a bit from 1,700-1,800.

Everywhere I read says my body might be in starvation mode while I’ve been in a plateau for 2 months now. So I moved it up to 1,700 for the rest of this week and I hope they will help! I will try it for 14 days then maybe bump it to 1,800 if that doesn’t work.

You are supposed to cut calories down from 500 but it is obviously not working. I was 270 at the beginning of May and now I’m at 282.2, Basically back to where I started last year. I was 284-286 for a while and finally broke that a bit. So I guess I’m doing something right? That is 4 lbs down in a month after all. If whenever I feel I am hungry I will up my calories a little to take care of myself. Usually when I’m in a bad place mentally I will go for days without eating or drinking and starving myself slowly. But this time I am doing better than ever before and it’s time to focus on myself this summer. Even if I don’t lose a lot like I used to I’m still doing my best. I was losing 3 lbs a week so I know now that is too fast.

I will get back to the gym soon, So that should help with burning extra calories. I was doing good with walking and will get to it soon, I just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. Maybe I’ll go today though, I lose weight the fastest when I walk more than 3 miles!! So obviously I need to keep doing this daily. I am hoping all this will finally break my plateau/slow weight loss soon. I really need to lose over 100 lbs.

My goal is to lose 20 lbs by September. Then hopefully another 20 before the year ends because I can’t believe how slow it is this year when I had such high hopes of losing fast.

Also- I lose weight faster when I weight train, So when I hit the gym I will do 45 Minute weights + 30 Minutes cardio on the bike.

submitted by /u/CruellaAstronaut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j8FflY

No comments:

Post a Comment