Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Exactly one year in and 155lb lost but starting to realize I’ve missed the fitness aspect of weight loss. How to recover?

So today marks exactly one year since I started my weight loss journey and up until today I’ve only focused on the numbers on the scale. I started at 366.2 and this morning I was 310.2 so 156lbs lost. However, when I went to take my progress photo it hit me when I saw how fat my belly and love handles are and how thin and frail my neck looks. I am also considerably weaker than I was. I have completely missed the fitness aspect of weight loss. My whole loss has consisted of calorie restriction, my plan was to get the weight off because exercise was so hard at my weight but I’m realizing it’s not much easier now. Yes, many aspects are easier like chasing my daughter around the playground or getting up off the ground but I still can’t do push-ups or really run any worthwhile distance. Any suggestions on how to change course and what kind of exercise regiment I should start with? My goal isn’t to be a body builder but I would like to a least lean out some of the fat around my stomach area.

Thanks for the advice

submitted by /u/Spoolx21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wMwTEy

No comments:

Post a Comment