Monday, June 28, 2021

COVID weight loss and motivation

My husband and I made a big change to get control of our eating and health as soon as COVID lockdown started in our state last March. I've lost 55 pounds and he has lost 65 pounds. Slow and steady and sometimes frustrating. Staying motivated was sometimes hard when the scale would stall for weeks at a time. I am not the "rah rah let's go" motivational poster/sayings kind of person but, I found this one quite I keep on my fridge that serves as a reminder to not disappoint myself:

"If you quit now, you'll end up right back where you began. And when you first began, you were desperate to be where you are right now."

submitted by /u/tdashiell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35YLUaE

No comments:

Post a Comment