Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Just broke up with my boyfriend, want to lose weight, having trouble deciding on anything at all to eat - motivation tips?

I'm 33 years old, 149lbs, 5'6".

I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday. We ate dinner together nightly, either getting takeout or me cooking for us (he was staying at my place for a while) and I wasn't keeping track of calories. Now that he's gone, I can finally actively watch my calories easier, I'm having trouble figuring out anything decent to feed myself, because nothing sounds good.

I've eaten 350 calories so far today: oui yogurt with some pecans for breakfast and some strawberries for lunch. I could skip food for the rest of the day, and not eat much for the rest of the week, but I also do Oculus workouts and stationary bike riding, and I'm worried I'm not going to lose weight if I eat so little calories. MyFitnessPal is set to 1200 calories. I'd like to get to 130lbs.

It drives me nuts knowing I need to eat a certain amount of calories in order to lose weight, and if I eat too little, or too much, I won't lose anything. I'm also on hormonal birth control and have PCOS (making weight loss even tougher). Why does it have to be so difficult?

What are some foods you force yourself to eat when you're not feeling up to it, only because you need to reach your calorie goal?

Also, only one of my friends know I was dating someone, so it's been hard to talk to anyone about it.

submitted by /u/BipedalFeline
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gQ69h3

No comments:

Post a Comment