Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I am finally confident enough to wear crop tops, bikinis and love myself.

I am a 23 years old young woman and I am 162cm (5'3) tall.

Before I started my weight loss journey, I weighed 87kg (191lbs) and was miserable. Nothing I wore looked good on me and everyone around me commented on how fat I looked. You know all those crap.

I really hated myself and hated to see myself in the mirror. I decided to change that in 2019. I know 2 years is a lot to achieve great things but I am still happy with my slow progress. I am now 66kg (145lbs) and I feel BEAUTIFUL!

First I started practicing intermittent fasting. With it I lost 10kg (22lbs) in 2 months. And then losing weight stopped for a whole year.

I decided to visit a dietitian because I was clearly doing something wrong. With her great help and walking/running everyday, takin pilates courses 3 days a week helped me recover my self confidence.

My goal weight is 54kg (119lbs) and I have never felt so close to achieving this goal. I never thought I could do it and yet here I am, not scared to go out anymore!

submitted by /u/edamievil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TqUM62

No comments:

Post a Comment