Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Feeling hopeful

Hi again! I made my first post about 2 weeks ago talking about wanting to begin my weight loss journey, and I have to be honest and say that I haven’t really committed myself to it. I finally found the strength to weigh myself, and I’m 89kg (F 174cm). I’m honestly surprised to see that number and disappointed, but I can only work down from here.

I was finishing exams at that time and I’ve had quite an unhappy mindset. However, since the beginning of this week I’ve been walking more than normal (gyms are no longer open at the moment) and I began calorie counting again yesterday. I usually find it hard to stick to when counting the calories in homemade meals or traditional meals, but I’m going to try my best.

I know there needs to be more than motivation to keep me disciplined, but I’m feeling it right now and I just want to hang in to that feeling. I will continue to update.

Wishing everyone a healthy and sustainable weight loss journey!

submitted by /u/wanttobebetter678
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ydSjdV

No comments:

Post a Comment