Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Building stamina

I’ve been jogging/running for 10-12ish minutes for EXACTLY a week today! And I just have to say, wow am I running faster and getting tired way later now. I can’t believe I’m seeing progress (running wise) already. In this ONE week time span, I’ve lost 1.8 pounds! Almost 2 whole ones! And yes, I’ve been eating healthy, getting my calories in. (calorie deficit) I’m so proud of myself. For years I’ve been self conscious and wallowing and self pity until something clicked recently and I just want to be healthier and lose weight. I was always the fat friend/family member and had no motivation. The fact I’ve even been doing this consistently for a week amazes me. So proud of myself I can’t even put it into words. Honestly, my advice to anyone starting out on their weight loss journey, BE CONSISTENT. FORCE YOURSELF. MAKE IT A HOBBY!

submitted by /u/Careless-Ad7703
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gMGDcd

No comments:

Post a Comment