Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I went over my calorie budget last night

Every time I’ve tried to consistently log calories for weight loss I stop on days I go over because I’m ashamed that I don’t have more self control. This time I logged my “bad” day in its entirety. I was 890 calories over budget, and seeing that number made me hold myself accountable in a way I never have before. In the past I would binge after one bad day and justify that binge by telling myself “you’re a lost cause anyway.” But today I’m jumping back on the horse, getting back into my routine and I’m so proud of myself for that. I know this isn’t the kind of accomplishment you expect to see, and it feels kind of backwards to be proud of myself for this but I know it means I’m heading in the right direction.

submitted by /u/Shitposies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j6YuML

No comments:

Post a Comment