Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Gained 5 pounds in my sleep, feeling like I’m spinning in circles.

F19, 5’4 SW:260 CW:241.9 GW:170

I’ve been on my weight loss/health journey (for the 4th time) for roughly two months now. I have lost 19 pounds, and really feel better. I exercise 5+ times a week, i stopped eating meat and am really conscious about what I eat snd counting calories.

Last night after my workout and dinner, the scale said 241.9. This morning, after my bm and my workout, the scale said 246.

I know realistically it’s nothing but it is just so frustrating. I was excited to be 241. That would be the smallest I’ve been since 8th grade.

Can someone explain why this happens? I just don’t understand it and it makes me feel like I’m stuck in this cycle of 5 pounds

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Depth-4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vSPpd0

No comments:

Post a Comment