Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Weight gain after weight loss journey

Hey guys I have started my weight loss journey about 1,5 years ago and after loosing 242 pounds I reached my goal weight and decided to add more calories to my diet. So I did that and ate about 1.800-1.900 calories a day, which is still a slight deficit for me. Now after two weeks I stepped on the scale and it showed that I gained 4 pound. I’m really in shock about that and kinda scared that I will now gain back all the weight I have lost. Is an sudden increase like this normal after being on a diet for a long time to be expected? Or has anyone else experienced something similar or can maybe provide an answer to my problem? Im a bit desperate for an answer right now… Thanks in advance for any answer! I hope i don’t bother you too much

submitted by /u/tongole4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3y7FXUC

No comments:

Post a Comment