Saturday, June 26, 2021

How Can I Cycle For Weight Loss?

SW: 230 CW: 230 GW: 150

Hey everybody! I have a couple of questions about cycling for weight loss. I used to cycle everywhere, but it never seemed to have any effect on my wait. Some questions are as follows:

How can I cycle without the tires squishing? I am 5'1" and therefore I need a 24" bicycle, but every time I get on one it acts like im crushing it. Do I need different tires?

How can I accurately calculate the amount of calories I burn in a bike ride? I don't ride very fast because of traffic and breathing problems, but I am not sure how to measure my exact speed or distance.

How can I incentivize myself to do it without involving food? As I type I have cycled the mile to the closest milkshake shack and rewarded myself with a milkshake, but that is probably not sustainable, so what are some alternative incentives for a sweets-loving middle of nowhere resident?

Any and all answers are greatly appreciated, I really hope to get out of this rut im in and start losing weight this summer.

submitted by /u/C4BB4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U48f3Z

No comments:

Post a Comment