Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Ozempic?

Hey Folks,

I’m so unhappy with my weight. Over COVID, I gained about 25Lbs. In my early/mid 20’s, I weighed between 127-132 ( I’m now F/39 -195). I’m just so disgusted. I have had children ( but oddly enough, the baby weight came right off) I signed up for Weight Watches, and I love veggies and protein. But, I always seem to eat things I shouldn’t. I ran into a friend today who lost 42lbs in 4 months on Ozempic. They gave it to her for off label use. I was looking into this, well before it became approved for a weight loss med. I’m well aware weight loss is 80 diet, 20 exercise, and was just wondering if it could be the jump start I need. Has anyone tried this med? If so, what were your results? Thanks in advance, if you have any advice.

submitted by /u/ItsDarwinMan82
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35JDLXg

No comments:

Post a Comment