Friday, June 25, 2021

I've finally arrived in Two-ville after 49 days and 21lbs worth of weight loss. Why didn't anyone tell me about CICO before :/

299 lbs and I feel more motivated than ever.

May & June have probably been my most productive months of my life, at 18 I decided to lose weight when I was about 320lbs. Things have gone really bad since puberty, and depression along with undiagnosed ADHD caused me to let myself go these past few years ago.

I started CICO about a month before my ADHD diagnosis, and even before appetite supression kicked in I wasn't feeling any issues with weight loss. I thank my success to sugar-free cola made in a sodastream bottle, and May 7th when I abruptly reached my boiling point and poured my caloried soda out of my window and started studying Calorie Counting.

I still can't believe that CICO has existed this entire time and I didn't know about it. I bought into the mainstream dogma that Keto, going cold turkey on life's joys and eating less bread would make me slim down. I thought I would be obese forever, or shelve weight loss for future me. When all I needed to do was eat smaller portions of what I was already eating.

I'm expecting to be at my desired weight in about a years time. I expect any hiccups in my 1500 Calories per day plan, infact I might try fasting more if it isn't dangerous to my health.

I'll be practicing CICO until that day I die probably, I enjoy counting calories and meal planning.

submitted by /u/FutureDaysLoveYou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1zGTS

No comments:

Post a Comment