Sunday, June 27, 2021

Had to get my bridesmaids dress altered

My oldest and one of my best friends is getting married next month and I’m a bridesmaid. When I first tried on this dress 8 months ago, I weighed 80kg/176lbs (down from 87kg/191lbs) and felt very frumpy in it. I wanted to be the hot bridesmaid! I was already on a weight loss journey but this “before” pic spurred me on.

I lost the weight through CICO and daily exercise, that’s it. I have no special secret or hacks to lose weight, much to the disappointment of many people who ask me for tips!!

I am now maintaining 56kg/123lbs (total 31kg/68lbs lost) and I just tried on my dress again today after getting it altered. I’m very proud of the after picture and I can’t wait to show off the new me at the wedding haha.

I’ve had a tough journey, with backlash from family members over how much weight I’ve lost, and I still have some bad days with regards overeating but I am so proud of how far I’ve come.

https://imgur.com/a/ZGv8rFp

submitted by /u/ZombieShellGrrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xdWerr

No comments:

Post a Comment