Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I didn't feel like training today, but I did!

I've never been a sport's person, even when I used to do Gaelic football it was more to have a good time with my friends than anything else. I started doing cardio and slowly running (I'm doing the couch to 5k challenge) a month ago and today was truly a 'meh' day and I wasn't feeling super well. I really didn't feel like doing anything, but I knew that me in the future would appreciate if I didn't give up so early in my weight loss/getting healthier journey so I did! And I still feel like shit, but at least I'm one step closer to my goal! PS: sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language!

submitted by /u/orpunto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dtMuBh

No comments:

Post a Comment