Wednesday, June 23, 2021

28F Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Hai everybodyyyy. I'm a 28F from California who is a semi-new mom. I have a 2 yr old son. I've been struggling with my weight since I gave birth and I'm tired of being FAAAAT. None of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit and this is really damaging my self-esteem and definitely my health. I would like to have a weight loss partner who would like to work out together on Discord. I'm thinking about doing some Chloe Ting's programs as well as Blogilates. I would prefer someone who is also a mom since they can be more understanding if my son interrupts our workout 😅 (if that gets to happen). You're more than welcomed to msg me. Let me know! Looking forward to finding a partner!

submitted by /u/emyeubanhmi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SRBmY5

No comments:

Post a Comment