Thursday, June 24, 2021

Back on track.

I've been... having some troubles recently with my weight loss journey. I've let myself become too lenient after my first huge milestone, and now it's time I stopped lying to myself and hurting myself in the process. There is no plateau, you're just slipping away again, blue92riv.

I've started my journey in January this year, and by May I've lost 10kg (~22lbs). Since then, I've had... troubles with keeping up. There have been too many "cheat days", too many skipped MyFitnessPal logins, too many broken fasts, too many "just one piece more." Too many late night regrets and "we start tomorrow again."

Thankfully, I did not gain any weight back. In fact, I managed to somehow lose a bit more, and I'm fluctuating at around 12kg (~26,5lbs) lost from my starting weight. But 2kg in two months... that's disappointing.

So, im starting overe again, not tomorrow, TODAY.

I'm putting this here because 1) I need to feel some level of accountability and 2) because I know there are people like me that might have become complacent after hitting a milestone and "letting it loose just a little bit for a while," who might be finding it hard to come back to their previous resolve. We got this. We all got this, I believe in us. I'm almost halfway through it, and I don't wanna stop now. Do you?

submitted by /u/blue92riv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zUDNJR

No comments:

Post a Comment