Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Consistent calorie deficit can't lose more weight?

Started a weight loss journey around 3 weeks ago and lost around 7 lbs within the first two weeks. For the past week weight loss has plateaued and despite calorie deficit everyday of at least 200 cals (somedays more, around 500), have been stuck at the same weight for 7 days now. Diet has consisted of Sakara vegan meals (occasionally supplemented with one egg) and mostly dry salads, blueberries, strawberries, vegan cheese/vegan cream cheese with wheat crackers, dark chocolate ( around 3 squares), My Mochi mochi (100 cal, usually 1/2 or 1 a day), occasionally vegan substitute meat/tofu (black bean or Beyond Meat), pieces of bagel or gluten free bread (150 cal) and some small quantities of white meat like turkey/chicken and regular cheese (not eating meat daily, maybe every 2-3 days). For drinks I have the Sakara metabolism powder drink over almond/soy milk (I think it helps curb appetite and I hope that it's speeding up my metabolism) and I try to have flat or low calorie sparkling water (Voss supposedly 0 cals, Spindrift flavored supposedly 9 cals, S. Pellegrino supposedly 0 cals and Perrier supposedly 0 cals) and unsweetened green tea lemonade/passion tea lemonade from Starbucks (tall size). I don't drink dairy milk at all, only soy or almond. Estimates suggest my BMR is around 1460, so I consume 1200 calories or less a day. Not sure how to accurately gauge my BMR, have always suspected that my metabolism is relatively slow/have some moderate hormonal imbalance. What can I do to lose more weight? Have been practicing moderate exercise (walking) because I am anxious about overeating with too rigorous exercise. Looking for exercise routines to incorporate daily if that will expedite the process, can manage about 2 hours a day at max. I'm looking to lose around 20 lbs, ideally within the next month but definitely by the end of summer. Height is 5'1.5-5'2 (female).

submitted by /u/Last-Mechanic-6740
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gVyIbB

No comments:

Post a Comment