Friday, June 25, 2021

Obsession with other people’s bodies

Hi everyone! I’m sure this is a somewhat common issue so I apologize if this has already been answered but I have been unable to stop fixating on other people’s bodies throughout my weight loss journey. I’m 5’10 and about 173 pounds so I’m at a pretty average size but I’ve been trying to slim down. Whether it be at the gym or people on instagram or actresses in movies, I can’t stop fixating on their stomachs or thighs and either feeling worse about myself bc I’m bigger or better when they are (which I feel so guilty about once I do)! Does anyone have any tips to stop this unhealthy comparison cycle? I know logically that we’re all at different stages in our journey and that some people have circumstances that make their bodies a certain way but this is a bad habit that I just haven’t been able to quit.

submitted by /u/pitabreadlovin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jcFU5N

No comments:

Post a Comment